Our Birthday Program is a unique and exciting way to celebrate your child’s special day! We offer a soccer-themed birthday experience that is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages. With our Birthday Program, your child and their friends will have the opportunity to participate in fun drills, games, and pick-up matches.
Our experienced coaches will lead the children in a variety of soccer activities, ensuring that everyone has a great time while also improving their skills. We provide all the necessary equipment, including soccer balls, cones, and goals, so all you need to bring is your child and their friends.
Please note that our Birthday Program does not include food or drinks, so we encourage you to bring your own refreshments. We recommend that you bring snacks and drinks that are easy to handle and won’t interfere with the soccer activities.
Our Birthday Program is suitable for children of all ages and skill levels. Whether your child is a beginner or an experienced soccer player, they will have a blast celebrating their birthday with our soccer-themed party.
Overall, our Birthday Program provides a unique and exciting way to celebrate your child’s special day. We invite you to contact us to learn more about our Birthday Program and to schedule your child’s soccer-themed birthday party today!
- Please include relevant medical information in writing with child’s online application
- All children must be supervised (not a drop-off program)
- No food or drinks (only water) during class time
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear at all times
- Children must wear sneakers in class
- No soccer cleats
- Although shin-guards are not required, we recommend that all kids who are age 4 and up wear them to class
- For insurance and liability reasons, ONLY registered kids can be on the field. All other children are not allowed on the field and must be supervised by an adult
- Soccer Kids NYC works closely with the birthday family to ensure an awesome and successful birthday party.
- All outstanding balances must be paid prior to the event.
- If you believe there may be an error in your account, please contact the office immediately in order to resolve any potential discrepancies.