Our School Programs are designed to bring our high-quality soccer instruction to schools during or after school hours. As a licensed DOE vendor we ensure that we meet the highest standards for safety and quality. Our experienced coaches have all the necessary paperwork filled out, so you can be confident that your child is receiving the best possible instruction.
Our School Programs are a great opportunity for children to learn and develop their soccer skills in a safe and supportive environment. Our coaches work closely with the children to ensure that they are learning the fundamentals of the game, as well as important skills such as teamwork, communication, and sportsmanship.
Our School Programs are flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of your school. We offer a variety of class times and schedules, so you can choose the option that works best for your students. Our programs are suitable for children of all ages and skill levels, so everyone can benefit from our high-quality instruction.
By participating in our School Programs, children have the opportunity to develop important life skills such as discipline, dedication, and hard work. These skills are not only important for soccer but also for success in other areas of life.
Overall, our School Programs provide a great opportunity for children to learn and develop their soccer skills in a safe and supportive environment. We invite schools to partner with us and provide their students with the best possible soccer instruction. Contact us today to learn more about our School Programs and how we can work with your school.
- Please include relevant medical information in writing with child’s online application
- All children must be supervised (not a drop-off program)
- No food or drinks (only water) during class time
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear at all times
- Children must wear sneakers in class
- No soccer cleats
- Although shin-guards are not required, we recommend that all kids who are age 4 and up wear them to class
- For insurance and liability reasons, ONLY registered kids can be on the field. All other children are not allowed on the field and must be supervised by an adult
Soccer Kids NYC provides the students with a Soccer Kids NYC shirt for training
Soccer Kids NYC works closely with our local schools to develop and deliver a flexible and awesome soccer program.