Our Summer Camp is a 6-week program designed to help children improve their soccer skills through a combination of drills and games. This program is perfect for children who want to take their soccer development to the next level while having fun and making new friends.
Throughout the 6-week program, children will participate in a variety of soccer activities, including individual and team drills, scrimmage games, and other fun activities designed to build skills and teamwork. Our experienced coaches work closely with the children to help them improve their skills and confidence on the field.
The Summer Camp is open to children of all skill levels, from beginner to advanced players. Our coaches are trained to work with children of different ages and skill levels, ensuring that each child receives the support and guidance they need to improve.
One of the unique features of our Summer Camp is that we offer two distinct payment methods. Parents can choose to enroll their child for the entire 6-week program or they can register for specific weeks that fit their schedule. This flexibility allows parents to choose the option that best fits their needs and their child’s interests.
In addition to soccer development, our Summer Camp is also a fun and social experience for children. They will have the opportunity to make new friends, play games, and enjoy the beautiful summer weather.
Overall, our Summer Camp is the perfect way for children to develop their soccer skills, build teamwork and sportsmanship, and have fun in a safe and supportive environment. Whether you’re looking for a full 6-week program or a specific week, we invite you to join us for an unforgettable summer of soccer!
- Please include relevant medical information in writing with child’s online application
- All children must be supervised (not a drop-off program)
- No food or drinks (only water) during class time
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear at all times
- Children are encouraged to bring a pair of turf shoes for the turf field
- No soccer cleats
- Although shin-guards are not required, we recommend that all kids who are age 4 and up wear them to class
- Parents must pick up players by 1:00 PM
- Players must bring their own brown bag lunch
- No refunds for missed days
- In the event of rain, players will transition indoors
- All outstanding balances must be paid in order to enroll for a new season or program.
- If you believe there may be an error in your account, please contact the office immediately in order to resolve any potential discrepancies.
- Soccer Kids NYC has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather. Families will be contacted via email.
No purchase is necessary, players are provided with three (3) summer camp shirts
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to: email@example.com
- If a cancellation request is done at least two (2) days before camp day, a full refund will be issue minus a $30 processing fee
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the scheduled camp week
- In the event that a player is unable to participate due to medical reasons, a prorated refund may be considered upon submission of a valid doctor’s letter