Internal League (Smart Kids NYC)
Our Internal League program is designed for children who are looking for a competitive and challenging soccer experience. This program is perfect for children who have demonstrated a passion for the game and are interested in playing in a more competitive setting.
The Internal League program consists of an internal tryout process where children are selected to play on one of our internal teams. These teams participate in an intramural-style tournament, playing against other teams within our organization.
The Internal League program is a great opportunity for children to showcase their skills and compete against other talented players. Our experienced coaches work closely with the children to ensure that they are well-prepared for their games. This includes training sessions, strategy meetings, and game simulations to help them understand the competition and feel confident on the field.
Playing in the Internal League program helps children develop important skills such as teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, and communication. These skills are essential not only for soccer but also for success in other areas of life.
Overall, our Internal League program is designed to provide a competitive and challenging soccer experience for children who are looking to take their skills to the next level. We invite children who have a passion for the game to try out for our internal teams and join us for an exciting and rewarding soccer experience.
- Please include relevant medical information in writing with child’s online application
- All children must be supervised (not a drop-off program)
- No food or drinks (only water) during class time
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear at all times
- Children must wear sneakers in class
- No soccer cleats
- Although shin-guards are not required, we recommend that all kids who are age 4 and up wear them to class
- For insurance and liability reasons, ONLY registered kids can be on the field. All other children are not allowed on the field and must be supervised by an adult
- No refunds for missed classes.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in order to enroll for a new season.
- If you believe there may be an error in your account, please contact the office immediately in order to resolve any potential discrepancies.
- Soccer Kids NYC has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather. In the event of a cancellation, families will be contacted via email.
Uniforms cost $50 for every team and can be purchased on our store website. Click Here
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a cancellation request is made prior to the first game of the season, a full refund will be issue minus a $30 processing fee
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the first game of the season
- In the event that a player is unable to participate due to medical reasons, a prorated refund may be considered upon submission of a valid doctor’s letter
- If the league is unable to place a player on a team, a full refund will be provided
- In the rare event that the entire season must be canceled due to extreme circumstances (e.g., natural disasters, pandemics, etc.), the league will determine the appropriate course of action, which may include refunds or credits for future seasons.
- Upon registering for SMART KIDS NYC, participants acknowledge and agree to abide by this cancellation policy.
- Turf shoes, shin guards, water bottle, and soccer ball for training day.
- Turf shoes, shin guards, water bottle, complete uniform (including home and away jersey), and goalie gloves for game day.
Turf shoes and shin guards are required.