Our Instructional Classes are designed to help children develop their individual soccer skills in a fun and supportive environment. These classes are perfect for children who are just starting out in soccer or who want to focus on improving specific skills.
Each class has a maximum of 10-12 children, allowing for plenty of one-on-one attention from our experienced coaches. The classes take place in local parks during outdoor seasons and in local school gyms during the winter season.
Our coaches are highly trained and experienced in working with children of all ages and skill levels. They understand the unique challenges of teaching soccer to young children and have a passion for helping them develop their skills and reach their full potential.
Through our Instructional Classes, children will not only develop their soccer skills but also learn important life skills such as teamwork, communication, and perseverance. Our goal is to create a positive and supportive learning environment where children can thrive both on and off the field.
Whether your child is just starting out in soccer or looking to improve their skills, our Instructional Classes are the perfect opportunity for them to develop their skills and love for the game.
- Please include relevant medical information in writing with child’s online application
- All children must be supervised (not a drop-off program)
- No food or drinks (only water) during class time
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear at all times
- Children must wear sneakers in class
- NO Soccer Cleats
- Although shin-guards are not required, we recommend that all kids who are age 4 and up wear them to class
- For insurance and liability reasons, ONLY registered kids can be on the field. All other children are not allowed on the field and must be supervised by an adult
- Refunds requested prior to the first day of the season will be honored in full.
- Refunds requested within the first 3 weeks of a given season, will be honored, minus the $30.00 registration fee included in the price.
- Refunds requested past the 3rd week will not be granted.
- A parent who wishes to withdraw from Soccer Kids NYC must notify Soccer Kids NYC (917) 655-5437 no less than 24 hours before the 4th week of the season.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Make-up sessions for missed classes are allowed during the season except for the first and final week unless they themselves miss their own first or last class.
- Up to three (3) makeup classes are permitted within a given season.
- Parents must notify Soccer Kids NYC of a missed session in order to receive available makeup options.
- Soccer Kids NYC reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In the event this happens, you may choose a different class, or receive a complete refund.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in order to enroll for a new season.
- If you believe there may be an error in your account, please contact the office immediately in order to resolve any potential discrepancies.
- Soccer Kids NYC has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather. In most cases, drizzle or light rain DO NOT constitute cause for cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, families will be contacted via email.
Uniforms can be purchased on our store website: Soccer Kids Uniform
- Mandatory Uniform Jersey Top (Can purchased here: Soccer Kids Uniform)
- Comfortable clothing (e.g.; shorts or sweatpants)
- Comfortable Sneakers (NO CLEATS)
- Plenty of water to keep hydrated
Yes! We offer families the option of an Annual Membership. It is the cost of 4 seasons and we give a 5th season for free! The best part is: you DO NOT have to use them consecutively and you can split them between multiple children entered on your account. (Only for Instructional classes) . To purchase an annual membership click here
A Soccer Kids NYC coach can make a request to change a student from one class to another due to factors including skills-level and greater opportunity for success. Parents can request a change/transfer from one class to another (except when the class is FULL) that has the same end date.
We do not offer trial classes. We do, however, have a specific refund policy which provides a similar option. You can enroll for the season and if for some reason your child does not enjoy the class, you have until week three to withdraw and receive a refund, minus a non refundable $30 registration fee that’s included in the registration.
Our goal is to never cancel or leave any of our kids out. We require a minimum of 4 children in a class. While some parents prefer their child to have a more social experience interacting in classes with higher enrollment, many parents prefer lower enrolled classes where their child can get more individual attention.